Sunday 25 August 2013

Squares 2013

Squares exhibition is on at the moment at Strathnairn.  Beautiful to visit with a delicious cafe and friendly atmosphere.  Unfortunately this year I was a bit off preparing for the exhibition to start 1st of September so I will not be displaying my pieces there as the start date was 9th of August to finish 1st of September.  So here they are commenced yesterday thinking I still had a week but there is still a week to go of the Squares exhibition and there are some great pieces.  Lots of wonderful young artists have contributed this year, we were actually headed out there today because my two little artists seeing me working wanted to contribute their own pieces.  All inspired by Valparaiso and the street art there.















More work to be done on these but not so much impetus to complete in any time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment