Monday 15 April 2013

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with String

I was so excited when my beautiful packages arrived yesterday wrapped up in brown paper and tied up with string.  I love special touches like that from some online retailers, Baby's got Style always used to include a little gift, Baby the Stars Shine Bright wrap everything up in pink tissue paper tie them with ribbon and spray sweet perfume on them, and ILOVELINEN, the whole package feels like a special gift.  Constantly reduced prices and amazing products.  I love that they are local and have permanent price reductions of between 50% and 70%.

Rave, rave, rave:
This is a mattress topper that makes you feel like you are sleeping on a cloud.  I had the most awesome nights sleep.  Microcloud Mattress Topper.


No comments:

Post a Comment